Reserve Wood Semi-Custom
Reserve® Wood Semi-Custom series garage doors are the perfect way to give your home historical character while also providing your home with a unique look that will stand out in your neighborhood. With your choice of three wood species, six base door designs, and finishes including natural oak, cedar and mahogany, these doors provide both a welcome complement to your home’s architecture.
- Handcrafted two-layer construction.
- Clopay uses wood that is harvested from sustainable and naturally fallen forestry.
- WINDCODE® door reinforcement product available for high wind load applications.
- Six base door designs available.
- Available wood species include Cedar, Redwood, and Hemlock.
- Many optional window designs and decorative hardware available.
- Factory finished doors available in seven popular stains, including natural oak, mahogany and cedar, or painted white. Priming also available for field painting.
Clopay doors are compliant with environmental laws and regulations. Clopay doors do not contain HFCs. All Clopay doors are compliant with:
- California SB 1013
- Washington HB 1112 – Hydrofluorocarbon Greenhouse Gas Emissions
- Canadian regulations amending the ozone-depleting substances and halocarbon alternatives regulations
- New Jersey A-5583/S-3919 – Greenhouse Gas Bill