Modern Steel Garage Doors
Modern Steel™ garage doors are available with a wide variety of options to suit your taste and your home’s appearance. Whether your home is mid-century modern, contemporary, or somewhere in between, these beautiful and durable steel-panel garage doors will add curb appeal to your home's exterior.
Garage Door Construction:
- Available in 3, 2 or 1-layer steel and insulation construction options.
- Garage door insulation options include 2" or 1-3/8" Intellicore® polyurethane, 2", 1-3/8", 1-5/16" polystyrene.
- Insulated door R-values range from 4.4 to 18.4.
- The steel skins are protected by the use of a tough, layered coating system, which includes a hot-dipped galvanized layer and baked-on primer and top coat.
- WINDCODE® door reinforcement product available for high wind load applications.
Garage Door Design:
- Available as either a flush or grooved steel panel design.
- Steel surface textures vary by model and paint surface.
- 13 factory finish options available, including Ultra-Grain® wood-look finishes.
- Many glass and window size options available including insulated, frosted, slim, and long and short designs.
- Optional window grilles can be removed for easy cleaning.
Clopay doors are compliant with environmental laws and regulations. Clopay doors do not contain HFCs. All Clopay doors are compliant with:
- California SB 1013
- Washington HB 1112 – Hydrofluorocarbon Greenhouse Gas Emissions
- Canadian regulations amending the ozone-depleting substances and halocarbon alternatives regulations
- New Jersey A-5583/S-3919 – Greenhouse Gas Bill