Grand Harbor Garage Doors
A great choice for both new construction or a low-maintenance replacement, the Grand Harbor® garage doors is a versatile carriage house design that complements a wide range of architectural styles.
Garage Door Construction:
- Smooth composite overlays are adhered to a flush 24-gauge steel door, with 2- or 1-layer carriage house construction.
- Optional 1-5/8" vinyl-backed polystyrene insulation improves energy efficiency. Insulated doors have a 6.3 R-value.
- The steel skins of these doors are protected by the use of a tough, layered coating system, which includes a hot-dipped galvanized layer and baked-on primer and top coat.
- WINDCODE® door reinforcement product is available for high wind load applications.
Garage Door Design:
- Four factory finish paint colors.
- Clear, obscure, and acrylic glass options are available.
- Attractive beveled edge clip-in window grilles are removable for easy cleaning.
- Garage doors come complete with spade lift handles and step plates. Additional decorative hardware options available.
Clopay garage doors are compliant with environmental laws and regulations. Clopay garage doors do not contain HFCs. All Clopay garage doors are compliant with:
- California SB 1013
- Washington HB 1112 – Hydrofluorocarbon Greenhouse Gas Emissions
- Canadian regulations amending the ozone-depleting substances and halocarbon alternatives regulations
- New Jersey A-5583/S-3919 – Greenhouse Gas Bill