Gallery Steel Garage Doors
When you’re looking for carriage house garage doors with the durability of steel, choose the Gallery® steel doors by Clopay®. Whether your vision for your home’s exterior is elegant, sleek, unique, or somewhere in between, the versatile design of the Gallery® can provide just the look you need to rejuvenate your home’s exterior.
Garage Door Construction:
- Available in 3, 2, or 1-layer construction options.
- Insulation options include 2" or 1-3/8" Intellicore® polyurethane, 2" or 1-3/8" polystyrene or 1-5/16" vinyl backed polystyrene.
- Insulated door R-values range from 6.3 to 18.4.
- The steel skins are protected by the use of a tough, layered coating system, which includes a hot-dipped galvanized layer and baked-on primer and top coat.
- WINDCODE® door reinforcement product is available for high wind load applications.
Garage Door Design:
- Grooved-panel steel carriage house designs are available in short- and long panel options.
- 12 factory finish paint colors available, including almond, black, Ultra-Grain® Oak Walnut Finish, and more.
- Multiple glass options are available including acrylic, insulated, frosted, seeded, rain, and obscure options.
- Window grilles for easy cleaning.
- Comes complete with spade lift handles and step plates. Additional decorative hardware options are available.
Clopay garage doors are compliant with environmental laws and regulations. Clopay garage doors do not contain HFCs. All Clopay garage doors are compliant with:
- California SB 1013
- Washington HB 1112 – Hydrofluorocarbon Greenhouse Gas Emissions
- Canadian regulations amending the ozone-depleting substances and halocarbon alternatives regulations
- New Jersey A-5583/S-3919 – Greenhouse Gas Bill