Canyon Ridge Louver
Clopay Canyon Ridge® Louver garage doors are inspired by plantation shutters. These doors are constructed with steel for strength and durability, and molded composite overlays for a truly authentic look. These doors feature:
- 5-layer steel base with faux wood cladding and overlay.
- Faux wood-look composite cladding and overlay materials are molded from actual wood pieces to reproduce the natural texture and intricate grain patterns of the species they emulate.
- Colors include: Walnut, Dark, Medium, Slate, Black, White, and Primed. (Additional Options)
- 2" Intellicore® polyurethane insulation with a thermal break. R-Values up to 20.4.
- WINDCODE® door reinforcement product available for high wind load applications.
Clopay doors are compliant with environmental laws and regulations. Clopay doors do not contain HFCs. All Clopay doors are compliant with:
- California SB 1013
- Washington HB 1112 – Hydrofluorocarbon Greenhouse Gas Emissions
- Canadian regulations amending the ozone-depleting substances and halocarbon alternatives regulations
- New Jersey A-5583/S-3919 – Greenhouse Gas Bill