Canyon Ridge Carriage House Garage Doors (5-Layer)
Clopay Canyon Ridge® Carriage House (5-Layer) garage doors take inspiration from the coach house designs of yesteryear and bring them to life with today's technology. These garage doors are constructed with steel for strength and durability and molded composite materials for beauty and realism.
Garage Door Features:
- 5-layer construction: steel + insulation + steel + composite cladding + composite overlay.
- Faux wood-look composite cladding and overlay materials are molded from actual wood pieces to reproduce the natural texture and intricate grain patterns of the species they emulate.
- Colors include Walnut, Dark, Medium, Slate, Black, White, and Primed. (Additional Options)
- 2" Intellicore® polyurethane insulation with a thermal break. R-Value of 20.4.
- WINDCODE® door reinforcement product is available for high-wind load applications.
Clopay garage doors are compliant with environmental laws and regulations. Clopay garage doors do not contain HFCs. All Clopay garage doors are compliant with:
- California SB 1013
- Washington HB 1112 – Hydrofluorocarbon Greenhouse Gas Emissions
- Canadian regulations amending the ozone-depleting substances and halocarbon alternatives regulations
- New Jersey A-5583/S-3919 – Greenhouse Gas Bill