Canyon Ridge Carriage House Garage Doors (4-Layer)
Clopay Canyon Ridge® Carriage House garage doors (4-Layer) bring together the carriage house designs of the past and today's technology, functionality, and energy efficiency. These garage doors are constructed with steel for strength and durability, and molded composite overlays for beauty and realism.
Garage Door Features:
- 4-layer construction: steel + insulation + steel + composite overlay.
- The faux wood-look composite overlay is available in Clear Cypress for Ultra-Grain® color options and in Mahogany for solid colors.
- Colors include Ultra-Grain Walnut, Ultra-Grain Medium, Ultra-Grain Slate, Black, White, and Primed. (Additional Options)
- 2" Intellicore® polyurethane insulation with a thermal break. R-Value of 18.4.
- WINDCODE® door reinforcement product is available for high wind load applications.
Clopay doors are compliant with environmental laws and regulations. Clopay doors do not contain HFCs. All Clopay doors are compliant with:
- California SB 1013
- Washington HB 1112 – Hydrofluorocarbon Greenhouse Gas Emissions
- Canadian regulations amending the ozone-depleting substances and halocarbon alternatives regulations
- New Jersey A-5583/S-3919 – Greenhouse Gas Bill